There are 5 elements of song production that every musician pursuing sync placement opportunities must keep in mind when RECORDING & MIXING their songs:
- Listen to the music already featured in TV Shows, Films, Commercials, Film Trailers, Video Games, etc. Pay attention to:
- Your Tracks Must Be "Broadcast Quality."
- Capture Great Performances
- Record High Quality Audio Tracks
- Mix Together to Create a Satisfying Listening Experience
- In Tune Vocal Performances
- Utilize Plugins Such As Autotune & Melodyne
- Tight Instrumental Performances
- Utilize the DAW's Beat Editing Capabilities
- Utilize a Plugin such as Vocalign to Tighten Vocal and BGV Performances
- No Profanity
- Record a 'Clean' Version of the Song
You don't need to rely on the opinion of others regarding whether your music is ideal for sync placements. By applying these 5 Essentials to every track you write and record, then you can be assured that your music is ideal for sync placements.
Want to Learn How to Successfully License Your Music to TV and FILM?
Want Your Songs to be Heard by Millions AND Generate a Consistent Income?
TRANSFORM from STARVING ARTIST to SUCCESSFUL MUSICIAN!